During the time of using iPhone, there are various issues, of which not everyone knows how to handle them, especially for beginners. Therefore, five tips below will help a lot for iFan’s experience. Let’s explore them!
Convert Live Photo into GIF
Very handy for users of iPhone 6s, 6s and Plus as follows:
- Download app GIF Toaster to your device: GIF Toaster
- Open the app and select “Photo -> GIF” -> select Live Photo on the upper left corner of the app to classify Live Photos display
- Next, you select Live Photo of your choice and click Encode
- Adjust settings of GIF and select Star Recording
- Lastly, select Export to Camera Roll” or “Open in… “ to go to message or share GIF image just created, and finish by clicking OK
Restore deleted notes
During time of using, by mistake, you delete important notes, and there are some instructions to restore it
- Open Notes app, select arrow on the left corner. Next, click Recently Deleted and go to Edit
- Then, select notes and press Move to folder you want, then Notes are restored as the results.
- Notice: You have 30 days to restore deleted notes from the time of deletion. Notes will be deleted in 30 days from issuing date and removal for goods over 30 days.
Delete multiple contacts on iPhone
By defaults, iPhone don’t allow users to delete plenty of contacts at the same time, but taking turn to do this. Alternatively, you can follow steps below:
- Download Group app on Appstore
- Then, open it and select all contacts
- Next, you select phone number to delete and tab Choose Action at the top. Very handy, isn’t it!
Check iCloud status on Apple device
This tip is very useful for buying old iPhone and checking if the device has hidden iCloud or not, or at least very handy in case you forget password to open screen. You should be sure that your device has no iCloud before restoring by iTunes. The steps are following:
- Go to page Activationlock -> input seri number or IMEI of your device (you can use web-browser to call and text *#06# to see IMEI number of the device)
- If Activation lock is off, then you can be rest assured to buy the device
- If Activation lock is on, then it means your device is locked by iCloud, and the system also suggest you to contact with previous owner to exit iCloud